Thursday, October 15, 2009

Second Time Around


Somethings are better the second time around. Have you ever had leftovers that tasted better than the first meal? What about second marriages? Well, this blog is my second attempt. I had one called Mountain and Prairie. I had grand plans but really only posted a few times. But, I can't use it any more. It was tied to an old email account and I can't remember the old password.
I will repost the few items that I wrote there and we will start over. I hope to make this blog as much like me as possible. I will post ideas, memories, inspirations, recipes, projects in process and maybe even a few completed projects.
I invite comments. It is nice to know that I am not just writing to invisible beings from the movie Contact. Please add your own ideas, recipes, and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment